One of the biggest surprises new members uncover about CrossFit Ocean City is the amazing community they are welcomed into. Our gym is comprised of all kinds of people from all walks of life. But, when they pass the threshold, each one becomes a CrossFitter - someone who values health and fitness and understands improvement comes more easily in the company of others. In addition to training together, members of CFOC just like to hang out together. Check out a few of our upcoming events:
- Couponing 101 - Fri. Oct. 12, 5:30pm Join Lora for tips and tricks to saving money and time.
- Sod WOD - Sat. Oct. 13, 9:30am We'll lay sod for a newly constructed Habitat for Humanity home.
- Paleo Eats & Recipe Exchange - Weds. Oct 17, 6:30pm Bring a dish and the recipe to share during this fun, social exchange of ideas and good food. Please, no desserts.
- CrossFit Ocean City offsite WOD at Reebok, Tangier Outlet Ocean City - Sat. Oct. 27, 10:30am
- Beach Bonfire - Sat. Oct. 27, 6:00pm There's nothing more fall-like than an evening around a bonfire. Bring the family.
- Mariner's Bethel Trail Run - Sun. Nov. 4, 12:30pm - This awesome event is sponsored by Mariner's Bethel Methodist Church. U pick your distance and choose to walk or run. 1,3, and 7 mile course options. Great post-race picinic. Fantastic event for the entire family! Register here.